Thursday, December 22, 2011

Greenpoison To Jailbreak iOS 5.0.1 Untethered Very Soon

Well, a lot of our fans are asking for Greenpoison jailbreak everyday and i was asked personally " Will Greenpois0n jailbreak untethered iOS 5.0.1 ? " The only one who has an answer for this question is Pod2g.  Here's a great news concerning Greenpois0n jailbreak Tool. Pod2g has posted more details in his blog about the awaited iOS 5.0.1 untethered jailbreak. Pod2g declared that he has finished his work with iOS 5.0.1 untethered jailbreak successfully and gave it to Chronic dev-team. Keep reading after the following jump.



Exactly, iOS 5.0.1 untethered jailbreak for iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch 4G, iPod Touch 3G and iPad is confirmed to be between Chronic Dev-Team hands. A high probability refers that the upcoming iOS 5.0.1 untethered jailbreak will be a Greenpoison jailbreak tool. Pod2g let the task for Chronic dev-team ( Greenpois0n Tool ) and he is working hard now on iPhone 4S and iPad 2 to release untethered jailbreak for both devices on iOS 5.0.1.

Original document from official blog :


I read the comments on the blog, and I know that a lot of people are waiting for the A5 jailbreak.

Also, I know there are tons of people out there with A4 or even earlier devices who wants the untether now and don't care about it could be interesting to wait A5 is finished to release or even 5.1, so that we don't waste an exploit that took me months to find and develop.

I need to focus on A5 and hope I can find a path quick, and I have the feeling that chronic-dev could help me.

So, here is what I did:
- I gave all the details to the chronic dev team so that they can finish, test, integrate and release the A4 jb ASAP.
- I'll put all my energy from now on on the A5

So, we can understand that Chronic dev-team will release update for Greenpoison to untether jailbreak iOS 5.0.1 very soon. Till now we can't get definite time for release date but we will cover you with any new updates for Greenpois0n.

Stay tuned with us on our Facebook, Twitter and Google+ page to get more coverage about Greenpois0n.

No comments:

Post a Comment